Store Associate – Antoinette’s Sweets
Come join a local family-owned and operated candy and ice cream staple in WNY. As a store associate at Antoinette’s Sweets, you will help provide excellent customer service while preparing the high-quality candy and ice cream orders that our customers have come to expect for over 100 years.
What will I do at Antoinette’s?
- Prepare candy and ice cream orders while providing a pleasant experience for customers and maintaining strict company quality standards
- Complete projects efficiently and accurately as assigned to keep store and inventory stocked
- Communicate effectively and work well with coworkers and management to foster a collaborative team and work environment
- Perform regular shift duties including opening and closing procedures and cleaning tasks
What do I need in order to join the team?
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow direction
- Availability during holiday seasons (i.e. Christmas, Valentine’s, Easter)
- Past retail/food experience desirable, not required
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- Experience with team activities desirable, not required
What will Antoinette’s provide?
- Competitive hourly pay and holiday bonuses
- VERY accommodative scheduling, work 10-30 hours per week
- Term life insurance policy
- Health insurance
- Discount on store purchases
- Training and exposure to confectionery cuisine